Welcome to St Pats Soccer Club. For over 40 years, St Pats has been providing a great environment for players of all ages to play the world game.
St Pats field teams in every age group for boys and girls starting from 5 years old. We also field all age teams for men and women
As previously advised, the washed out round from a few weeks ago is being played this long weekend. It is imperative that any players that are unavailable to play this weekend let their coach and manager know as soon as possible. This Saturday will be an extremely busy day with lots of games, please make sure you help in the canteen, please also remember to keep our fields clean and put your rubbish in the bin.
A reminder to everyone that coaches, managers and committee members are all volunteers, show your support and appreciation by respecting their decisions.
Thank you to all those parents that took the time to help out in the canteen. We sincerely appreciate the help. Please check this week’s Canteen Roster, all teams are required to provide 1 helper to assist in the canteen for 30 minutes before their game.
GOAL OF THE WEEK
The BSDFA runs a goal of the week competition, to be in the running have your phones ready and submit your goal of the week entry by email to by 5pm each Sunday.
Do you have a business that you would like to promote, its not too late to sponsor a team. If you are interested in lifting your business’ profile, speak with a Committee member about sponsorship.
HELP US RECYCLE
At St Pats, we make every $ count, if you don’t have the time to recycle your plastic bottles and cans, you can help St Pats by donating them to us for recycling.
We have quite a bit of lost property that has been handed in, this will be donated to goodwill if not collected, please visit the canteen on Saturday if you have any lost property to claim.
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS It is every player’s responsibility to
1. Turn up to the game at least 30 minutes before the game is due to start
2. Bring a clearly labelled drink bottle
3. Wear shin pads and boots
4. Wear St Pats shorts and socks (purchased only through St Pats)
5. Tell your coach or manager if you are unable to play – this must be done by Wednesday of each week.
6. Follow the COVID SAFE rules outlined in this newsletter
Registrations Closing Soon.
We continue to take registrations in some age groups by spots are limited. If you know anyone that is interested in playing, ask them to call Gemma or Silvana.
St Pats has an excellent reputation for offering a great environment for all players to enjoy this great sport and we encourage girls and boys of all ages to proudly represent the blue and gold of St Pats.
Tuesdays and Thursday Evenings
U9,10,11,12 & 13's 5:30-6:30pm
Premier League Squad 7-9pm
U5,6,7 & 8's 5:30-6:30pm
AAL & O35's 7:00-8:30pm
HELP US STAY COVIDSAFE
We are all responsible for minimizing the risks associated with COVID-19. St Pats is a COVIDSAFE Club and we are taking all reasonable steps - but we need your help:
• Do not attend a game as a player, official, or spectator if you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive
• Officials and spectators must practice physical distancing at all times
• Practice good hygiene at all times
• Sign in at EVERY training Session via the sign in sheets
• Check NSW Health Coronavirus website EVERY WEEK - If you have visited any known areas listed on this website including, you cannot participate in training or games.
In addition, anyone feeling sick should not attend the ground for any reason and we strongly encourage you all to download the COVIDSAFE app