Welcome to St Pats Soccer Club. For over 40 years, St Pats has been providing a great environment for players of all ages to play the world game.
St Pats field teams in every age group for boys and girls starting from 5 years old. We also field all age teams for men and women.
Season 2020 Update
Spring has certainly sprung with warmer days coming our way – please make sure that you drink plenty of water and use sunscreen. Our last round for all teams (except Premier League) is the 3/10/20. Competition teams that qualify for the Finals series will play semi finals on the 9/10/11 October. Premier League semi finals occur on 3/10-10/10. Grand Finals are on 16/17/18 October. While we will be unable to celebrate our end of season in the usual format, every junior player will receive a gift marking the end of the season. More information will be provided separately.
Premier League Squad Proudly Sponsored by ACE - Australian Consulting Engineers
Our U8/2's & U12/1's are Proudly Sponsored by Kitchen Image
A reminder that the role of the parent and spectator is to provide positive reinforcement from the sideline – it is the Coach’s job to coach and the spectators job to support all our players on the field. Players perform at their best when encouraged.
SET UP/TAKE DOWN
Please note that if your team is the first kick off or last kick off at Bert Saunders, your team is required to help set up/pack up fields. We are all volunteers, so your help is appreciated.
HELP US STAY COVIDSAFE
We are all responsible for minimizing the risks associated with COVID-19. St Pats is a COVIDSAFE Club and we are taking all reasonable steps - but we need your help:
• Do not attend a game as a player, official, or spectator if you are unwell or have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive
• Officials and spectators must practice physical distancing at all times
• Practice good hygiene at all times
• Sign in at EVERY training Session via the sign in sheets
• Maximum of 1 person can attend per player – this is either a parent/guardian or a spectator – NOT BOTH
• Check NSW Health Coronavirus website EVERY WEEK - If you have visited any known areas listed on this website including, you cannot participate in training or games.
In addition, anyone feeling sick should not attend the ground for any reason and we strongly encourage you all to download the COVIDSAFE app
Laws of the Game Rule Changes for 2020
There have been some rule changes this season. If you would like to read a summary of these changes, they are available on the BDSFA website from the following link